CSH and Home Quality Mark
1. Code for Sustainable Homes Assessment reports
Innervision Design has qualified Code for Sustainable Homes assessors and can offer a Code for Sustainable Homes assessment service to the residential building sector in the UK. We aim to provide a quality Code assessment service with competitive rates and quick turn around time. Our Code assessors understand the complexity and economics involved with a Code for Sustainable Homes project, and strive to offer our clients with cost-effective and practicable solutions.
Our Code for Sustainable Homes Assessment service comprises:
- Full guidance on how to achieve a desired Code for Sustainable Homes rating. This is very much valued by our clients particularly the clients who are new to the Code for Sustainable Homes. For example, we offer comprehensive guidance on Code-compliant specifications and drawings which will save you a considerable amount of time
- Pre Assessment reports for an initial design strategy to achieve your desired CSH rating or for planning application submissions
- "As-design" stage Code for Sustainable Homes assessment reports leading to Interim Certificates
- "Post-construction" stage Code for Sustainable Homes assessment reports leading to Final Certificates
- Site survey to check for Code for Sustainable Homes compliance.
2. Specialist reports
In order to minimise third party suppliers for our clients, we also provide in-house Specialist services which are mandatory to achieve the Code for Sustainable Homes compliance:
- SAP calculations and EPCs to meet Energy credits (Ene 1, Ene 2 and Ene 7) (can also be used for Building Regulations submission)
- Surface Water Run-off calculations and reports to meet Surface Water Run-off credits (Sur 1)
- Flood Risk Assessment reports to meet Surface Water Run-off credits (Sur 1 and Sur 2)
- Water Efficiency calculations to meet Water credits (Wat 1) (can also be used for Building Regulations submission).
3. Areas we cover
We normally serve areas within 1.5 hour travelling distance from our office in Bishop's Stortford, East Herts. Most of our clients are from London, Hertfordshire, Essex, South Buckinghamshire, Berkshire, Middlesex and Cambridgeshire. But feel free to give us a ring to see whether we can help if your projects are located farther from our office.